Andre Berto Conor McGregor Nate Diaz

Andre Berto Spoke With Conor McGregor And Said Don’t Rematch Diaz Yet!

Published On March 25, 2016 | MMA News
Share post on...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone

TMZ Sports – Boxing superstar Andre Berto says he spoke with Conor McGregor earlier this week — and tells TMZ Sports he strongly feels the guy should NOT rush into a rematch with Nate Diaz.

Berto’s not just a premiere boxer (fighting Victor Ortiz in April) — but he comes from an MMA family with his father, brother and SISTER all having competed in the Octagon.

So, when Berto told us he’s been in contact with The Notorious … we had to ask if he had advice for the UFC star.

Long story short … Berto’s not against a rematch with Diaz — just not right now.

“I think that he should probably take another fight or two first,” Berto said.

Blah, blah, blah, don’t rematch yet, blah, blah, blah. Does anybody ever listen to what boxers have to say? I am pretty sure every one of them is punch drunk or just drunk. But Champ, Andre Berto has MMA fighters in his family. Big deal, do you know who Chuck Liddell is? I do too. That doesn’t mean I have the right to mentor somebody in a completely different field. Am I giving politicians advice on how to run the country? Hey Champ, me again, I saw your Facebook feed and you give politicians advice every day on how to run the country. That is different because I actually know what I am talking about. It doesn’t matter. You can watch the video below, but I didn’t!!!

Share post on...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone

Comments are closed.