Brock Lesnar Will Fight At UFC 200!!! – Update
UPDATE – Brock will be fighting Mark Hunt. Still read the blog below though!!!
The beast everybody loves to hate is back in the UFC. Brock Lesnar will end his retirement from mixed martial arts and fight at UFC 200 on July 9th. The news came out on Saturday night during the PPV event and I have been erect ever since (not thinking about Brock, but thinking about Brock fighting…It’s different). No opponent has been selected yet so I will tell you who I would like to see face Lesnar:
- Shane Carwin – He has been retired from fighting for awhile now and is looking to come back. Their first fight was epic so let’s do this one again.
- Derrick Lewis – This is a scary man that has won 3 in a row. He deserves a big fight and there is none bigger than Lesnar.
- Roy Nelson – Just because who wouldn’t want to see these two fight?
- Mark Hunt – This fight would be intriguing. I would love to see how Hunt would do against Brock’s wrestling and I would like to see how Lesnar would deal with Hunt’s power.
- Antonio Silva – This would make sense for the UFC if Lesnar was going to stick around for a bit. Silva looks to be on his way down and this would be a great way to get a big name under Lesnar’s belt with not a ton of risk.
You will notice I did not include Frank Mir. I am sick of seeing that fight and Carwin, Lewis and Nelson move the needle for me. Needle is code for penis (please see first paragraph where I explain the fight makes me happy, not the fighter).
Check out the promo video with Brock Lesnar if you missed it on Saturday: