What a Difference a Year Makes!!!
It is crazy to see all the different people holding a title in the UFC after a short year. I know MMA is a different kind of sport with so many ways to win and it is rare to see people go undefeated for long periods of time…but they don’t fight that often. With that being said here are all the ways my life changed in the past year:
- I gained 30 pounds (I got comfortable)
- I got engaged (I received the ultimatum)
- My taste in women changed (the older I get, the lower my expectations)
- My younger sister had a baby (with my good friend growing up…still weird because we look alike)
- My NFL team kills everybody (I know this is not really a change since I live in New England)
I am happy we have some new faces in the MMA game. It shows the diversity in the sport and how far the athletes have come. I am waiting for some rule changes. They need to do something about the eye pokes and the decreased wardrobe malfunctions. I need to see more TKO’s. I mean, TNA!!!