“Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase on Leaving Wrestling to Save His Family, Finding Redemption & More
ProWrestling.com recently caught up with one of professional wrestling’s all-time great characters, “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase. We talked to the first ballot WWE Hall of Famer for nearly half an hour in a candid, revealing interview covering topics such as:
- The creation of the “Million Dollar Man” gimmick
- His involvement in the historic feud between Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant
- The alternate end to WrestleMania IV that would have altered history
- Creating the Million Dollar Championship
- The destructive toll that money and fame took on his family
- His eventual decision to leave pro wrestling behind
- Who inspired the creation of his upcoming film The Price of Fame
- His personal road to redemption and the rebuilding of his family
- Much, much more!
You can check out the complete interview in the video above, featuring nearly half an hour with one of wrestling’s most iconic and influential personalities. DiBiase’s upcoming feature-length documentary The Price of Fame: A Story of Hope, Faith and Wrestling will be screening in more than 600 movie theaters across the country on Tuesday, November 7th. Check out FathomEvents.com to find a showing closest to you.
The post “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase on Leaving Wrestling to Save His Family, Finding Redemption & More appeared first on ProWrestling.com.